Netgate 1100 pfSense+ Security Gateway
Dual core ARM Cortex-A53 1.2 Ghz
Pre-loaded with pfSense+ Software
3x 1 GbE Switched (WAN/LAN/OPT) Ports
1GB DDR4 RAM
Passive Cooling System
Compact Size and Low Power Draw
Consumer and business customers will quickly appreciate that this product packs a serious punch with the factory edition of pfSense Plus software, world-class price-performance, elegant packaging, and an unbeatable low price. The Netgate 1100 is underpinned by the powerful, yet energy-efficient, 64-bit Marvell ARMADA® 3720 network processing system-on-chip (SoC), which fully leverages dual Cortex®-A53 ARM® processor cores.
Get up to 500 Mbps of throughput when used as a firewall, and up to 1 Gbps when used as a router. Read our appliance buying guide for more advanced configurations.
- 5x packet processing performance gain vs. the Netgate 1000
- 64-bit ARMv8 networking platform
- Based on the popular Marvell ESPRESSObin design
- Secured by pfSense Plus software
- First product equipped with Microchip® CryptoAuthentication Device which provides assurance your system is running authentic, unaltered pfSense Plus software
Modern packaging / Flexible installation
- Cost-efficient / Low power
- Sleek, compact, and attractive case
- Quiet operation / Fanless design
- Mount anywhere: Wall and DIN rail mount options now available
Ideal for consuemer, SMB, and Service Provider needs
- Small Office Home Office (SOHO) internet access, home labs, and virtual offices
- SMB, Branch Office, remote worker locations
- Managed Service Providers (MSP) and Managed Security Service Providers (MSSP) services extension
- Extensive use case support
Low total cost of ownership
- No artificial limits or add-ons required to make your system fully functional
- No additional usage or feature-based pricing. Enjoy unlimited users, unlimited firewall rules, unlimited IPsec tunnels, dual WAN, etc.
- Low power requirements to help save you money
- No moving parts to wear out. This system is designed for a long deployment lifetime
Grows with you
- From firewall to multi-function security gateway, get the security you need to protect your home or business
- Flexible configuration and support for multi-WAN, high availability, VPN, load balancing, reporting and monitoring, etc.
- Maximum Active Connections: 1 million
Easy GUI management
- Manage pfSense settings through our web-based GUI
- No fumbling with a command line interface or typing arcane commands
Secure remote access
- Connect via encrypted Virtual Private Networks (VPN) between your offices, let mobile workers connect securely, or connect to the Cloud
- Use the built-in Amazon VPC Wizard to easily establish VPN connections with your Amazon EC2 cloud
Open Source Software
pfSense software is a free, open-source firewall and router platform that is functionally competitive with expensive, proprietary commercial firewalls. The pfSense platform can be configured as a stateful packet filtering firewall, a LAN or WAN router, VPN appliance, DHCP server, DNS server, or can be configured for other applications and special purpose appliances. This next-generation pfSense security appliance features include:
- Stateful packet filtering firewall or pure router
- Routing policy per gateway and per-rule for multiple WAN, failover, load balancing
- Transparent layer 2 firewall
- Support for IPV6, NAT, BGP
- Captive portal with MAC filtering, RADIUS support, etc
- VPN: IPsec, OpenVPN, PPTP
- Dynamic DNS client
- DHCP Server and Relay functions
- PPPoE Server
- Reporting and monitoring features with real time information
- IoT gateway / security endpoint
- Network tap
- IPMI / BMC firewall
- Quick Start Guide and other Manuals.
- Not PoE Compatible.
- Power cords available for EU, US, UK.
Your purchase includes all of these super neat things, which will help you get started with pfSense:
- Access to the online version of the continuously updated official pfSense book (700+ pages)
- ACB: Auto-Configuration Backup Service
- Monthly live education hangouts featuring in depth pfSense topics hosted by our core developers
- Access to the archive of education hangouts
- Access to the pfSense Virtual Security Gateway Appliance for VMWare®
Warranty and support information
- Appliance warranty applicable if sold in France by Viatitude: One year manufacturer's hardware warranty, return cost to buyer's expense, back-delivery to Viatitude expense (except outside France) with repaired or spare item, new or refactored, identical or superior to original item.
- Optional extension to 3 years or 5 years of manufacturer's hardware warranty by Viatitude.
- Next-day spare delivery (in France): upon request.
- All specifications subject to change without notice.
pfSense community based software support is available here.
- pfSense Plus
- Form factor
- User profile
- L3 forwarding
- IMIX Traffic: 472 Mbps
IPERF3 Traffic: 927 Mbps
- IMIX Traffic: 191 Mbps
IPERF3 Traffic: 607 Mbps
- IPsec VPN
- IMIX Traffic: 90 Mbps (AES-CBC-128 + SHA1)
IPERF3 Traffic: 247 Mbps (AES-CBC-128 + SHA1)
- System-on-chip (SoC)
- Marvell Armada 3720LP (88F3720) dual core ARM Cortex A53 processor @ 1.2GHz
- 1x Marvell 88E6141 networking switch, 3x GbE Ethernet (WAN/LAN/OPT), 1x Mini PCIe slot(1)
- 8 GB EMMC
- 1 GB DDR4 RAM on board
- USB Port
- 1x USB 3.0, 1x USB 2.0, 1x Micro USB port (console)
- Plastic 110 x 84.6 x 31.75 mm (4.33" x 3.33" x 1.25")
- Included - 12V 2A DC 5.5mm x 2.1mm x 10mm jack, center pin positive (power over USB not supported)
- Power consumption
- 3.48W (idle)
- Reset button, heatsink, 3 Status LED
- Operating Temperature
- 0°C (32°F) to 45°C (113°F)
- CE, FCC, RoHS
- Hardware warranty
- 1 year standard with purchase