Netgate 7100 pfSense+ Security Gateway
Quad Core 2.2 Ghz Intel® Atom CPU
Pre-loaded with pfSense Software
Up to 14 Independent and switched ports
10 Gigabit SFP+ Ports
Intel AES-NI Compatibility
8GB DDR4 RAM (Expandable to 24GB)
The Netgate® 7100 1U security gateway appliance with pfSense Plus software is ideal for remote office, SMB, and enterprise networks looking for enterprise-class performance in a rack-mount form-factor. Featuring a Quad-Code Intel® Atom 2.2 GHz CPU, up to 24 GB of DDR4 RAM, 2x 10Gb SFP+ ports and 8x 1Gb-Ethernet switched ports, and an expandable 4x 1Gb ports or 2x 10Gb ports, the Netgate 7100 achieves more than 18 Gbps routing and 6.5 Gbps of firewall throughput (more when expansion card is on). The Netgate 7100 is our best-selling rack-mount solution.
Low total cost of ownership
- No artifical limits or add-ons required to make your system fully functional.
- No additional usage or feature based pricing. Enjoy unlimited users, unlimited firewall rules, unlimited IPsec tunnels, dual WAN, etc.
- Standard configuration with 8GB of RAM and 32GB storage.
- Low power requirements to help save you money.
- This system is designed for a long deployment lifetime.
Grows with you
- From firewall to Unified Threat Management, get all the security features you need to protect your home or business.
- Flexible configuration and support for multi-WAN, high availability, VPN, load balancing, reporting and monitoring, etc.
- Add optional packages such as Snort or Suricata for IDS/IPS and network security monitoring, Squid for optimized content delivery and SquidGuard for anti-spam/anti-phishing and URL filtering
- Maximum Active Connections: 8,000,000
Easy GUI management
- Manage pfSense settings through our web-based GUI.
- No fumbling with a command line interface or typing arcane commands.
Secure remote access
- Connect via encrypted Virtual Private Networks (VPN) between your offices, let mobile workers connect security, or connect to the Cloud!
- Use the built-in Amazon VPC Wizard to easily establish VPN connections with your Amazon EC2 cloud.
- Medium to Large Sized Networks with 1U rack mount cabinets
- Medium to Large Sized Branch Office with heavy loads
- Managed Service Providers (MSP) / Managed Security Service Provider (MSSP) On Premise Appliance
- Anyone with High-Speed 10 Gigabit and/or 1 Gigabit Connections
- Anyone with many VPN Connections
- Anyone with high speed connections who wish to configure IDS/IPS feature
pfSense is a free, open source firewall and router platform based on FreeBSD that is functionally competitive with expensive, proprietary commercial firewalls. pfSense can be configured as a stateful packet filtering firewall, a LAN or WAN router, VPN Appliance, DHCP Server, DNS Server, or can be configured for other applications and special purpose Appliances. This next generation pfSense security appliance features include:
- Stateful packet filtering firewall or pure router
- Routing policy per gateway and per-rule for multiple WAN, failover, load balancing
- Transparent layer 2 firewall
- Support for IPV6, NAT, BGP
- Captive portal with MAC filtering, RADIUS support, etc
- VPN: IPsec, OpenVPN, PPTP
- Dynamic DNS client
- DHCP Server and Relay functions
- PPPoE Server
- Reporting and monitoring features with real time information
Learn more about the features of pfSense
- Quick Start Guide and other Manuals.
- Not PoE Compatible.
- Power cords EU included (US and UK available on demande)
Your purchase includes all of these super neat things, which will help you get started with pfSense:
- Access to the online version of the continuously updated official pfSense book (700+ pages)
- ACB: Auto-Configuration Backup Service
- Monthly live education hangouts featuring in depth pfSense topics hosted by our core developers
- Access to the archive of education hangouts
- Access to the pfSense Virtual Security Gateway Appliance for VMWare®
Warranty and support information:
- Appliance warranty applicable if sold in France by Viatitude: One year manufacturer's hardware warranty, return cost to buyer's expense, back-delivery to Viatitude expense (except outside France) with repaired or spare item, new or refactored, identical or superior to original item.
- Optional extension to 3 years or 5 years of manufacturer's hardware warranty by Viatitude.
- Next-day spare delivery (in France): upon request.
- All specifications subject to change without notice.
pfSense community based software support is available here.
- pfSense Plus
- Form factor
- User profile
- L3 forwarding
- IMIX Traffic: 5.84 Gbps
IPERF3 Traffic: 18.55 Gbps
- IMIX Traffic: 2.67 Gbps (10k ACLs)
IPERF3 Traffic: 9.14 Gbps (10k ACLs)
- IPsec VPN
- IMIX Traffic: 499 Mbps (AES-GCM-128 w/QAT)
IPERF3 Traffic: 1.89 Gbps (AES-GCM-128 w/QAT)
- Intel Denverton C3558, 2.2 GHz
- CPU Cores
- Four Cores
- 2x 10GbE Intel x553 SFP+ Ports, 8-port 1Gbps Marvell 88E6190 switch, uplinked at 5 Gbps (2x 2.5 Gbps) to Intel SoC for LAN. Virtual Machine Device Queues reduce I/O overhead
- 32GB eMMC onboard, Additional storage via M.2 SSD or SATA3
- 8 GB DDR4 (expandable to 24GB via SODIMM)
- 1x PCI-E 3.0 4x slot, 1x M.2 M-Key 2280 supported, 4x SATA3
- Console port
- 1x mini-USB Console
- USB Port
- 1x USB 3.0 ports, 2x USB 2.0 ports
- Power/Status/SATA Activity
- 19" 1U Rack Mount
- 2x Low-noise active control chassis fans
- 100-240V, 50-60Hz, 1.5-3A Internal Power Supply, AC Inlet: IEC320-C14 (3 PIN), Power Cord: NEMA 5-15P to IEC320-C13
- Power consumption
- FCC, CE, RoHS, REACH, IEC 60950, EN55022, EN 61000-3-3, EN 610000-3-2, EN55024, CISPR 22