Netgate 2100 pfSense+ Security Gateway
Dual core ARM v8 Cortex-A53 1.2 Ghz
Pre-loaded with pfSense+ Software
5 GbE ports, including a dedicated GbE WAN RJ45/SFP combo port
4GB DDR4 RAM
Passive system cooling
Compact Size and Low Power Draw
The Netgate® 2100 security gateway appliance with pfSense® software is the perfect multi-port Ethernet connectivity device, supporting both family and business needs in the modern home and home office. The compact form factor with SFP/RJ-45 WAN capability, built-in keyhole wall mounts, low power draw, and silent operation checks the boxes for a variety of installation and dual-use scenarios. The Netgate 2100 has additional expansion slots available for DIY LTE, WiFi or M.2 SSD expansion.
- Quick Start Guide and other Manuals.
- Not PoE Compatible.
- Power cords available for EU, US, UK.
Your purchase includes all of these super neat things, which will help you get started with pfSense:
- Access to the online version of the continuously updated official pfSense book (700+ pages)
- ACB: Auto-Configuration Backup Service
- Monthly live education hangouts featuring in depth pfSense topics hosted by our core developers
- Access to the archive of education hangouts
- Access to the pfSense Virtual Security Gateway Appliance for VMWare®
Warranty and support information
- Appliance warranty applicable if sold in France by Viatitude: One year manufacturer's hardware warranty, return cost to buyer's expense, back-delivery to Viatitude expense (except outside France) with repaired or spare item, new or refactored, identical or superior to original item.
- Optional extension to 3 years or 5 years of manufacturer's hardware warranty by Viatitude.
- Next-day spare delivery (in France): upon request.
- All specifications subject to change without notice.
pfSense community based software support is available here.
- pfSense Plus
- Form factor
- User profile
- L3 forwarding
- IMIX Traffic: 594 Mbps
IPERF3 Traffic: 2.20 Gbps
- IMIX Traffic: 249 Mbps (10k ACLs)
IPERF3 Traffic: 964 Mbps (10k ACLs)
- IPsec VPN
- IMIX Traffic: 90 Mbps (AES-GCM-128 / AES-NI w/ SafeXcel)
IPERF3 Traffic: 254 Mbps (AES-GCM-128 / AES-NI w/ SafeXcel)
- Marvell Armada 3720 (88F3720) ARMv8-A 64-bit Cortex A53 @ 1.2GHz with NEON SIMD and FPU
- CPU Cores
- Dual Core
- One 1 Gigabit Ethernet WAN port (RJ45 / SFP Combo), Four 1 Gigabit Ethernet LAN ports (M switch, uplink at 2.5 Gbps), LAN ports can be repurposed for additional WAN ports
- 4 GB DDR4 (not expandable)
- 1x M.2 'B' key sockets (SSD, LTE), 1x miniPCIe (WiFi), microSIM slot
- USB Port
- 1x 2.0 port
- 3 full color RGB LEDs (Pattern info here)
- Included - External ITE P/S AC/DC 100-240V, 50-60 Hz, 12V 2.0A, threaded barrel connector, AC Inlet: IEC320-C7 (2 PIN), EU Power Cord: CEE7/16 to IEC320-C7
- Operating Temperature
- 32°F (0°C) to 122°F (50°C)
- CE, FCC (Class B), RoHS, UL, RCM, VCCI